Sunday, November 24, 2013

China at Last!

My parents are safely in Guangzhou! They arrived last night and are up today ready to go get the boys this afternoon (early morning our time). 

 Joshua at breakfast in China! (Notice the lack of Chinese food + chopsticks) 


Julia and Mom at breakfast!

The boys' room waiting for them! 


In keeping with tradition started by my great-grandmother, we have made the boys their Christmas stockings to match everyone else's. Since the boys will be home for this Christmas (not just next like we thought!), we are happy we got them done in time! 



2 comments:

  1. I am soooo excited to see these boys with their family. Tell your mom that I am praying for them now. I think it will be a beautiful reunion but can't wait to hear all about it. We are the family adopting Yake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh can't wait!!! They should have them now yes?!!! Ahhhhhh so excited!!!!

    ReplyDelete